CONRADIE PARK APPLICATION
PLEASE NOTE: A police background check is required. Please do not engage with SAPS – our team will process all Name Clearance checks in-house.
You need to be registered on the City of Cape Town Housing Database before applying for housing at Conradie Park. If you have already registered there is no need to do so again, all you need to do is confirm your registration to Own Haven and our team will request the necessary from the City of Cape Town.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- on the Housing Needs Register online;
- at your nearest City housing office;
- at the MyEstate mobile office when it becomes available to your area;
- at Parow Walk-in Centre or Wale Street Walk-in Centre.
- An application fee of R350.00 is required before the application is processed.
- An administration fee of R200.00 is required on signature of the lease agreement.
- If a unit is not occupied within three months from the date of the initial application, a new application is to be submitted and the non-refundable application fee of R350 paid again.
- Please note that completing and signing this application to rent does not certify that you will be given occupation of the specified property.
- Relevant deposits are required.
- Your deposit will be held in an interest-bearing account.
- All monies are payable on approval of the lease agreement.
- Rental is due in advance on or before the 1st working day of each month and interest is payable on late payments.
- Debit order instructions are mandatory.
- No animals allowed.
- An inspection will be carried out with a company official on occupation and any snags thereafter must be submitted in writing to the office within 7 days.
- The Lessor has the right to give notice of cancellation of the lease should clauses and conditions as stated in the tenant handbook not be upheld.
- Number of occupants is limited to two persons per bedroom.
- Reasonable access to be given to prospective tenants during notice month.
- Electricity and water are NOT included in the rental – most developments have pre-paid electricity meters installed. Water charges are calculated based on individual consumption.
Affordability is calculated on the COMBINED income of the occupants/household.
(These are estimated amounts, rent may vary and excludes utilities: water and electricity)
|Income Bracket||Unit Type||Estimated Rental||Deposit||Availability|
|R1 850 – R6 700||Studio (Primary)||R800 – R1 800||R1 000 for <R1 000 rental OR 1 month rent for >R1 000 rental||Apply today.|
|R3 501 – R6 700||1-Bed (Primary)||R1 100 – R1 900||1 month rental||No units currently available.|
|R6 701 – R22 000||1-Bed (Secondary)||R1 950 – R5 400||1 month rental||No units currently available.|
|R7 701 – R22 000||2-Bed (Secondary||R2 600 – R5 600||1 month rental||No units currently available.|
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. Complete the contact form with your name, surname, email address, and contact number.
2. Keep an eye on your emails and proceed with the steps set out in our email to you.
3. Complete the Application Form attached to our email. Attach the following documents to your completed application form:
- Confirmation of registration on City of Cape Town’s Housing database
- Identity document/Birth certificates (All occupants)
- Current payslip (All employed occupants)
- 3 Month bank statement (All employed occupants)
- Confirmation of employment letter (All employed occupants)
- Marriage/Divorce certificate (If applicable)
- R350 non-refundable Application Fee
- An affidavit confirming unemployment for unemployed occupants 18+
4. Applications can be sent via email or submitted at our office.
Viewing is available between 9AM – 4PM during the week.