The Application Process
Please read our application conditions carefully:
- An application fee of R300.00 is required before the application is processed.
- An administration fee of R150.00 is required on signature of the lease agreement.
- If a unit is not occupied within three months from the date of the initial application, a new application is to be submitted and the non-refundable application fee of R300 paid again.
- Please note that completing and signing this application to rent does not certify that you will be given occupation of the specified property.
- Relevant deposits are required.
- Your deposit will be held in an interest-bearing account.
- All monies are payable on approval of the lease agreement.
- On vacation, carpets will be steam cleaned and the whole unit repainted. These costs and any claims for damages and rental due will be deducted from the deposit held.
- Rental is due in advance on or before the 1st working day of each month and interest is payable on late payments.
- Debit order instructions are mandatory.
- No animals allowed.
- An inspection will be carried out with a company official on occupation and any snags thereafter must be submitted in writing to the office within 7 days.
- The Lessor has the right to give notice of cancellation of the lease should clauses and conditions as stated in the tenant handbook not be upheld.
- Number of occupants is limited to two persons per bedroom.
- Additional gate remote controls available at a cost of R150.00.
- Reasonable access to be given to prospective tenants during notice month.
- Electricity and water are NOT included in the rental – most developments have pre-paid electricity meters installed. Water charges are calculated based on individual consumption.
What To Expect
- Complete the contact form with your name, surname, email address, and contact number.
- Keep an eye on your emails and proceed with the steps set out in our email to you.
- Complete the Application Form attached to our email.
- Attach the following documents to your completed application form:
– ID / birth certificates for all occupants
– Marriage / divorce certificate
– Current payslip
– Proof of payment of your R300 non-refundable application fee
– 3 months bank statements
- Confirmation of employment letter from your employer
- An affidavit confirming unemployment for unemployed occupants 18+
- Visit our offices at 16 Rink Street, Central, Port Elizabeth to submit your application.
Viewings may only be arranged if an application has been submitted and approved.
Viewings of our apartments is by appointment only.
Complete the form below and an application form, as well as details on how to apply, will be sent to your email address.